I will be delivering a webinar with The Literary Consultancy and Sarah Crowne (Director of Literature at Arts Council England).
7 Jan 2021; 5-7pm
This webinar will help you understand Project Grants and Developing Your Creative Practice, each of which offers an opportunity for writers to fund their work and expand their practice. It will summarise the benefits and drawbacks of each, and help you approach a funding application with confidence.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What Arts Council England funding is available to writers, who is eligible, and how to decide whether to apply
- The basics of the Project Grants and Developing Your Creative Practice funds, and which is better for you
- How to think like an Arts Council assessor when writing an application
- How to summarise and clarify your aims, and communicate these effectively
- The nuts and bolts of the application itself.
There will be a presentation and talk, a Q&A, and some activities to help you start to plot the specifics of your application.
Click here for more information and to reserve your free place.